And rose gold balloons! Oh, and I need 1000 spotlights on me! (all virtual, of course)
That looks good, now how about a chocolate fountain, a 10 tier cake and Arabian dancers! Ah! Now it looks like it’s my birthday.
I should probably express some thoughts shoved in the farthest corner of my head that occupies a large space in other birthday blog posts. The thoughts being, how grateful I should be to be able to celebrate my 16th birthday.
But then, I have just turned 16 not 60. Besides, I would be covering this post in filters of sugar and icing, which I have sworn not to -in my head while reading some of my old blog posts that seemed like they have been written by a bot. Compare this old one from this recent one for instance.
Besides, it’s my birthday, I’ll write whatever I want to and exclude whatever I do not want to!
Now, you are probably thinking that I am one of those ‘today is all about me, because it’s my birthday’ individuals, but I can assure you that this assumption about me is not true. As a matter of fact, if you ask my younger sister, she will explain to you how I am like this each and every day (and that I am self-obsessed but you can ignore that).
Talking about not knowing me AND your assumptions, ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
What? What came into your mind when you read the title? I would just let you know that it’s my birthday, exaggerate the fact and maybe gush about how Madelaine Petsch and I share the same birthday and that’s it? In the wise words of Cheryl Blossom (aka Madelaine Petsch) The answer is a double-cheery-on-top no.
• First thing first- I love Dynasty. And that’s an understatement.
I think I have mentioned it before on one of my Instagram stories as well. But if you haven’t seen it, now you know. I live for the scandalous drama that dynasty provides!
• I am all about ‘everything has a place and hell will break loose if they are not kept where they are supposed to be’.
• I love dogs, especially Golden retrievers but I am more of a cat person.
• I am an overdramatic shopaholic, completely obsessed with clothes and details.
• It took me 6 years to realise the reason why people rarely ever approach me first. The reason being, I have a resting beach face.
• In 2nd grade, I wanted to be an architect but then I was told that they just follow orders and bosses so I disregarded the thought.
• I do not like to watch horror movies.
• I once sneezed 75 times at once. (Yes, I counted because I had nothing else to do).
• As The Bed Head Society have said without coffee I am basically a 2-year old whose blankie is in the dryer.
• I don’t believe in luck. Like at all. But I’ll wish you luck if you ever want me to!
• My favourite season is fall/Autumn and I am so excited for it to arrive with its fashionable glory.
• No matter the room temperature and weather, I prefer to sleep with the company five stuffy pillows and a blanket.
• Without my glasses, I cannot read anything after that big E on the vision chart.
• Honestly speaking, I started this blog because I had nothing to do in the summer holidays.
Now, I have absolutely no clue who started the trend of “16 things to do before turning 16” and “22 things I learned in 22 years” and “75 things about me now that I am 75” but hey, thank you so much to whoever did it, I now have new content!
Tell me what’s your age! And if you don’t want to, just tell the count in Jupiter years. I am so lazy that I wouldn’t bother to check google.